xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Hesseology 101: Blog post #2

Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog post #2

Well, it looks like I made my goal of going more than a month before updating our blog. Of course, I never set any such goal, but that sounds better than admitting that I was too busy and/or lazy to whip out another riveting post.

A little bird told me about three weeks after he originally had the conversation with his parents that some of our devoted readers are clamoring for more material. This is certainly an easy wish to fulfill, especially considering all the remarkable, life-altering activities we've participated in during the past month and a half, as you'll see below in our October highlight reel:


Colin graded papers



Kaffy got a bath




Jennifer folded laundry and baked Amish friendship bread, which later had to be discarded because she didn't follow the recipe correctly

I know, I know – this is all so fascinating, you wish your life was just like this. It's the stuff reality shows are made of – that is, the critically acclaimed, enticingly gritty, only-on-Bravo kind, not the lowbrow, gratingly annoying, let's-make-a-mockery-of-ourselves-and-our-profession kind.

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully I'll have more material to work with after spending Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Hesse's. I'm sure there'll be plenty of photo opps with all the eating and talking and football watching we expect to take place.

2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

jen- you are CRACKING me up! Wow, you poor dog. That's a pic he's going to be ashamed of in those teenage years. :-)
Thanks for the new post! Miss you!! Leah

Chunny and Me said...

THANK YOU!!! :) Seriously, I was beginning to wonder if you were EVER going to post again. ;)
JK, I always have plenty of reasons to post, and still I often neglect to get one up. I do however love reading your writing - you crack me up too!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
When are you in Spokane next?
Miss you guys!
The Chuns